Monday, May 7, 2012

Perfectly Pink Wedding


Finally, it came time to do my first wedding of 2012 and it was a spectacular one! I just wanted to post a few photos of the little touches that I think made the wedding perfect. The bride did such an awesome job at planning and designing all the aspects of her big day, and it was definitely like vision of pink perfection.

First of all, I loved the rings. The bride's had such a timeless antique look to it which in itself, was spectacular. However, the main thing I really liked was that their rings "don't match." So many couples these days insist on doing everything the same (especially on their big day) when really, it's their individualism that makes them who they are and made them fall in love to begin with.

Rosary incorporated into
bouquet
I took this photo because for the better portion of the day, it was raining. Which is never fun when you're getting married at a golf course. Thank goodness the reception was planned to be indoors and the weather cleared up in time for some fun outdoor photos of the wedding party. Back to my original point, I love that this plant held onto the water drops so nicely. I think it was a great way for them to remember that small detail of weather on their wedding day.

I was also a huge fan of the fact that the bride chose different hues of pink to accent the wedding party and decorations. It's never easy to try and have a pink wedding without upsetting SOMEONE, but she did it fabulously.
The bridesmaids all wore a paler shade of pink while the
groom and groomsmen were in simple cream vests and
ties. The bride did manage to add these little pops of pink throughout the ceremony and reception area. I loved the arrangement of the circular display of roses combine with slight hints of vine like branches in clear vases below the bouquets.

No comments:

Post a Comment