Monday, May 7, 2012

$20 for 20 Minutes.

As this Mother's Day nears, I got to thinking how so many people go without knowing what to buy their mothers or the mothers of their children for this big day. I thought, I'd make it easy and super affordable. I ran a special through my photography business: "$20 for 20 Minutes" the session would give Mom's a chance to sit down with their little pride and joy(s) and get some quality photos taken without breaking the bank.

I wanted to take a moment to share a few from all of the extraordinary mommies I had the opportunity to meet with.

Kay kept saying during the session, "I'm sorry, he's normally so happy." The thought shocked me. This little boy was so happy and peaceful, I couldn't imagine him smiling more...or a cuter man with a 4 toothed smile for that matter!






Maria has everything but time on her hands. She was blessed with her two most recent additions to the family only about 8 months ago. But their big brown eyes have to be worth the added expenses and challenges!








Veronica and her two little girls did perfectly for the shoot. As a photographer herself, Veronica said she hardly gets any photos with her in them (and I can definitely relate to that) She made me so thankful that I made this opportunity available to moms out there. We tend to get so busy taking care of everyone else, we forget about ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment